Amazing Summer Hairstyles. The summer season brings with it a great opportunity to head to the beach and work towards getting that summer beach body. It is also the bearer of delicious summer fruits that are so healthy, delectable, and colorful. However, as fun and enjoyable as the summer season is, it is also the time when your hair starts to act out, becomes super stubborn, and refuses to be anything more than a big, crazy, frizzy mess.
This is especially true for people with long hair because the sweltering heat just makes their hair super sweaty and extremely unmanageable.
If you find yourself in the same miserable boat during summers, here are a few amazing summer hairstyles to beat the heat and allow yourself to stay cool and comfortable.
This is one of the best go-to summer hairstyles for most people, especially on the days when it’s literally unbearable to bear even a single strand of hair on the back of your neck.
It is more of a modern up-do that you can even rock at parties, events, and get-togethers. It is a super simple hairdo that requires very little effort and keeps you cool and classy at all times.
Follow these steps to make the classic top knot:
- Flip your head and blow-dry your hair for some added volume.
- Make a high ponytail and secure it well with an elastic.
- Divide your hair into as 2 or 3 sections, whichever you prefer.
- Wrap each section properly around each other in a twisting manner and tuck the ends on the base of your elastic with the help of bobby pins.
- If you have frizzy fly-away hair, spray some hairspray to flatten them down.
- If you wish to create a messy, undone look, pull out a few loose strands of hair from the top of the knot.
Simple yet stylish, a side braid is the ideal summer hairstyle that keeps all your hair towards one side and doesn’t get in the way at all.
Here’s what you need to do to make a cute side braid:
- Make a side parting with your fingers and gather all your hair towards that side.
- You can use any texturizing spray at this stage to give your hair some texture and volume.
- Begin braiding the hair into a basic braid if you wish to keep it simple. If you want to be creative, you can do a fishtail braid, French braid, or any kind of braid that you know how to make best.
- Seal the end with an elastic band, and you are done!
When the summer season gets absolutely unbearable, and you feel like chopping all your hair off, the halo braid is a true lifesaver!
It’s a beautiful hairdo that involves a Dutch braid, which is then wrapped around the head as if creating a halo.
- Divide your hair into two equal sections all the way to the back of your head.
- Begin Dutch braiding by starting from the nape of your neck.
- Continue the braid around your neck till you reach back the starting point.
- Finish off with the standard braid and secure the ends with an elastic.
- Wrap the braid around your head and secure with the help of bobby pins.
- Spray a generous amount of hair spray to keep it together and to tame the fly-aways.
Super Easy, Isn’t It?
These hairstyles are some of the easiest ones to try during summers. You will literally thank yourself for trying them out! Beat the heat, stay cool, and at the same time, show off your hairdo skills!