The content and images of this website are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries Copyright © 2021, All rights reserved.
- You may view the contents for purchasing and informational purposes only.
- You may send a copy to your printer for your personal or business use in order to inform authorized and potential users about the services.
- You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
- You may not modify the information found without express permission.
- You may not copy, reproduce, or distribute any images found without express permission.
- Content, logos, and resources that are provided by affiliates, partners, and providers, are the property of those respective companies.
- We welcome links from web pages. Permission is expressly granted to any person who wishes to place a link. As a courtesy, if you link to, or include an index, please let us know. However, you must obtain special permission before placing a link in your own web page to a sub-page.
DMCA / Copyrights Disclaimer
Our use of other group’s copyrighted material – Fair use notice:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976: Allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statutes that might otherwise be infringing.
This website aggregates content from other sources for informational purposes and is in no way trying to infringe on the copyrights or businesses of any of the entities.
All content posted up on this site is used under the Fair Use Copyright Law 107. All photos, media, and articles are copyright to their original owners.
NOTE: Photographic images are owned by their respective copyright owner. When required, the appropriate attribution is given. Images on this website have been obtained and licensed by the following sources and include but are not limited to: iStophoto.com ID: 51160, 123rf.com ID: Incendmedia, Unsplash.com ID IncendMedia, Pixabay.com ID: IncendMedia, and Pexels.com ID: IncendMedia. Licenses for all images can be provided upon request via the DMCA Agent listed below.
This organization reserves the right to correct or remove images not properly notated due to technical or human error once notified and without penalty according to the Copyright Act of 1976 and the DMCA.
Reporting Copyright and Trademark Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you think we are violating your rights, please send a proper notice as outlined below. Such notice of copyright or other intellectual property infringement must contain the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedures
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice and Takedown Procedure documents the steps to be followed when the DMCA Designated Agent receives a complaint from a copyright holder or agent of a copyright holder, hereafter referred to as the “complainant.”
All appropriate copyright infringement notifications will be acted upon in accordance with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Allegations of copyright infringements related to this website should be sent to the DMCA Designated Agent:
Missouri College of Cosmetology
c/o incend Media LLC / Callahan Law LLC
2733 East Battlefield Road NUM 107
Springfield, Missouri 65804 USA